This is my first Adult Beverage on Dieter’s Downfall. I really think I need to pair more drinks with desserts. There are so many great dessert options out there.
I’ve really gotta plan more of these!
Are you one to order a fancy drink at a bar? I enjoy a drink from time to time, but to be 100% honest with you, it’s the price tag of the drink that always gets me. Who really spends anywhere from 9 to 16 dollars for a drink?? I have a hard time paying 23 bucks for my meal, and then add-on a drink??!! It’s crazy.
Man, I’m totally a cheap date!
I’d much rather buy a few bottles and just drink at home.
I think that Cocktail Parties should become the new rage… then again, that means I’ve gotta clean my house.
I think that would be safest for everyone involved.
- 1½ ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1½ ounces Creme de Cacao
- ½ ounce Vodka
- 2½ ounce half-and-half
- Chocolate Chips, crushed and melted
- Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill.
- Crush a ¼ of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
- Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate.
- Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.