These were the BOMB!
They are little bombs!
I need more of these bombs!
WOW! The ice cream… the pastry puffs… put them together and top them with ganache! You have got to make these.
What are you waiting for. The Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream was super easy to make. The Cream Puffs were easy to make and melting chocolate for the ganache was easy to make.
You know what isn’t easy??
Taking photos of Ice Cream! I had to work so fast to get these shots in and you can still see the ice cream melting. I think I need a colder freezer to get the ice cream much, much colder for these shots… Anybody got a freezer they’d like to donate? I’ll take it off your hands.
Your kids will love these, your friends will love these, YOU will love these! I promise
These little bombs explode with flavor in your mouth!
- Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream
- Pastry Puffs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whole milk or heavy cream
- Melt chocolate at 70% power in the microwave. Stir to melt all the chocolate chips. Add the cream in slowly and stir until completely combined. The ganache should be thin, so if you need to add more cream, add in a teaspoon at a time.
- Cut puffs in half along the lower third of the puff.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream onto the pull.
- Dip the top half into the ganache and place on top of the ice cream.
- Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve.
Find the recipe for the Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream HERE.
Find the recipe for the Pastry Puffs HERE.