I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream!
Today I am celebrating all things Ice Cream with my favorite Ice Cream flavor.
Yes, I enjoy chocolate, strawberry, coffee, peppermint, vanilla and everything in between, but there is just something about the cherries and dark chocolate that just sing to me.
Along for the celebration are a bunch of my blogging girl friends and fellow Ice Cream lovers!
We’ve teamed up for a $1oo Amazon Gift Certificate so that you can get yourself the Ice Cream Maker of your dreams!
Want the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment?
Or, are you interested in the all fruit sherbet Yonanas Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker?
And don’t forget an entire summer’s worth of Sprinkles!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck on the Giveaway! I hope that you get some Summer Ice Cream Treats!
Serves: 1 quart of ice cream
- Recipe from Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh Cherries, pitted
- 3 oz shaved Dark Chocolate
- Place your cherries and chocolate chunks into the freezer.
- In your mixer, whip eggs until light yellow, the slowly add in sugar. Add cream, milk and vanilla then transfer to your ice cream maker.
- Follow the directions on your ice cream maker.
- Add the cherries and chocolate in the last 3 minutes of the churning process. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freezer overnight.
Place the Ice Cream into a plastic or glass container to freeze overnight. I don't have any metal ice cream containers. To prevent it from getting icy, place plastic wrap on the ice cream to seal it and keep air from it.
Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream recipe HERE
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream recipe can be found HERE